Monday, October 10, 2005

A day off

Today (Monday) was a holiday. In Japan, the school's have "sports days" twice a yea r on Saturdays, and when they do, the make the Monday a holiday (for many companies also). So today was a day off.

I had planned to go to a Matsuri in Takayama today, which is about 2.5 hours north by train. But it was raining in the morning, and I didn't know for sure if the weather would be different in the mountains. So after that, I figured I'd go to an onsen for a relaxing soak. But now it is night, and I haven't even left the building once today. I just hung out and studied and made dinner. This was probably good, as I have a test on Wednesday.

日本語:
今日は休みだ。高山祭りへ行くつもりだった、でも今朝雨だった。高山の天気をどうか分からないので、行かなかった。学校の近くに温泉に入ると思っていた、でもどこでも行かなかった。水曜日の試験のためによく勉強していた。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home