Friday, September 30, 2005

First day of class

Today was the first day of class. There are 12 students in the class. They are Americans, Israelis, Chinese, British, etc.  

The subject level seems appropriate for me. I am quite a bit higher than when I first arrived and was learning words like "cat" and "dog".

Friday is the short day. We only had 3 hours of class today. On Monday through Thursday, we have 5 hours of class per day.

After class, I ate lunch with one of the Chinese students at a conveyor belt sushi restaurant. The food is Ok, but is inexpensive.

ps - sorry, no photos in this posting

pps - I just fixed a setting on this Blog so now anyone can write me a comment. I didn't mean to restrict it to Blogger members only. Sorry about that.

日本語:
今日は初めのクラスだった。 学生が12人です。 アメリカ人やイスラエル人や中国人や英国人です。

主題は適切なようだ。3年前にここで勉強する時は「猫」や「犬」と勉強した。今もっと難しい言葉と文法を学んでいる。

金曜日は短い日だ。3時間しか掛からない。月曜日から木曜日まで1日に5時間クラスにいる。

クラスの後中国人と回転寿司屋で昼ご飯を食べた。 食べ物はまあまあだった、でも安かった。

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that we can now post comments. I am reading you with great pleasure.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger California Kayaker Magazine said...

Julien - thanks for stopping by. Perhaps what I say will help prepare you for your stay here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home