Wednesday, September 28, 2005

On my way

英語だけーすみません。

I am writing this on my flight. It feels a bit weird to be headed to Japan again. Learning Japanese has been important to me for the last few years (and proving to be more difficult than I expected). But being away from the States and the opportunity to find consulting business or a "real" job worries me some. Am I making the right choice? I guess only time will tell.

Added to this, I jut moved out of my apartment in the States. So what I will do, where I will live, etc. when I return is all up in the air. This adds to the question as to whether I am making the right decision.

But I guess now I should focus on making this as useful a trip as possible. So time to start enjoying the trip - watch here for updates every few days.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Peter, I hope this stay is going to benefit you in the future! Are you going to take some pictures and update them here also?
Looking forward to your updates.
Yuki

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger California Kayaker Magazine said...

I haven't taken any photos yet, but I do plan to take a lot and post them with updates on this web site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home