Sunday, October 09, 2005

Kaiten Zushi

I went for sushi tonight with the Tanakas (my host family from 3 years ago). We went to a conveyor belt sushi place (kaiten zushi). There were 5 of us (3 adults and 2 kids) and we finished 49 plates of sushi. We sure ate a lot.

There were many types which we don't normally see in America, but but not some exotic raw fish like you would probably think. But more American style foods made into sushi. For example, they had nigiri sushi with cooked pork on it. Also some with cooked chicken on it. And this interesting one shown in the picture called sakura niku (cherry blossom meat). I guess that is a better name for it than what it really is, raw horse meat.

I didnt have the pork or chicken, but did try a piece of the horse. Tasted like I think raw beef would taste, I guess.

日本語:
田中さん(3年前のホストファミリー)と回転寿司に食べに行った。 大人が3人と子供が2人いった。 皿49枚を食べた。 すごい食べた、ね。

たくさんアメリカがない寿司を見た。アメリカに豚肉と鳥肉の握りがない。そして桜肉がない。桜肉と言う名前は馬肉と言うのよりいいだろう。

豚肉と鳥肉を食べなかったのに、豚肉を食べて見た。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home